See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
The ARIETTA 60 incorporates proven technologies and functions that medical professionals have come to expect from Hitachi Healthcare.
The advanced architecture of the ARIETTA 60 has been completely redesigned and its premium performance is created by the commitment to produce exceptional "sound".
ARIETTA 60 OverviewHitachi Healthcare pioneered ultrasound for use by cardiologists and we continue to lead the way with major innovations. Recognized for our outstanding image quality & Doppler performance, outstanding system reliability and advanced transducer technology, Hitachi Healthcare remains the standard in the field of ultrasound.
Hitachi Healthcare’s commitment and dedication to cardiology allows us to offer a wide range of consoles and specifically designed transducers to meet the needs of every cardiologist.
HDAnalytics™Our advanced HemoDynamic Analytics (HDA) technologies provide a unique and comprehensive evaluation for your patient's cardiovascular health:
● LV eFLOW is a non-invasive imaging feature that lets you see the endocardial border in the left ventricle with higher sensitivity and resolution than ever before.
● 2DTT Provides precise quantification of strain and strain rate to visualize, quantify and analyze regional and global myocardial mechanics using 2D speckle tracking.
● eTracking provides multiple parameters necessary for early-stage detection of atherosclerosis.
● Wave Intensity is a new hemodynamic index that provides information about the dynamic behavior of the heart and the vascular system and their interactions.
Hitachi Healthcare’s cardiology systems provide:● Extraordinary high-resolution digital imaging with single crystal transducers
● Speckle reduction and edge enhancement technologies providing clearly defined images
● User defined and customizable study protocols guaranteeing exam consistency
ARIETTA 60 Image TechnologyClear images and advanced functions are what you have come to expect from Hitachi Aloka. Our 60 years of experience and innovation continues with the ARIETTA 60 platform.
● Compound Pulse Wave Generator Plus (CPWG+) – The most advanced broadband beam-forming technology combined with high speed image processing that allows for higher definition ultrasound imaging than ever before.
● Symphonic Technology – Provides high quality imaging using an expanded range of harmonic signals. This technology results in excellent image resolution and sensitivity and improved penetration.
● HI REZ – Clearly displays differences in tissues, reducing speckle noise while maintaining the frame rate. It can also display outlines more clearly by selectively emphasizing boundaries.
● Compound Imaging – The ultrasound beam is transmitted and received in real time and in the multiple directions resulting in a reduction of speckle noise, suppression of artifacts, and improvement of contrast resolution allowing lesions to be clearly observed.
● Image Optimizer – At the touch of a button the B-mode image is instantly optimized to the user’s preference. This technology continually monitors the user’s typical settings to optimally adjust the image when pressed resulting in less manual adjustments and more efficient examinations.
● Single Crystal Probes – A single crystal is used to provide the piezoelectric elements of the probe. Single crystal technology achieves higher sensitivity and wider bandwidths over standard piezoceramics.
ARIETTA 60 ErgonomicsARIETTA 60 is ergonomically designed to allow the examiner to scan in comfort irrespective of the type of patient or clinical examination. The adjustment of the panel height between 70 and 100 cm is one of the key contributory elements.
IPS-Pro (In-Plane Switching) LCD panel technologyARIETTA 60 is fitted with IPS-Pro monitor, giving a high quality display of the images from a wide viewing angle.
Lighter by 25%ARIETTA 60, almost 25% lighter in weight than conventional systems (Hitachi Healthcare in-house comparison), can be moved around with little effort and operated easily in confined spaces.
User-friendly operation panelThe console layout is arranged to provide intuitively smooth operation, with a large palm rest provided centrally to give optimum wrist support.
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions