See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
Revolutionary Performance On A Smaller Scale
Carestream’s DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray System* changed the way the industry thinks about mobile imaging. Expanding the Carestream portfolio, we have now developed a fully integrated, digital, budget-friendly mobile system. Called the DRX Revolution Nano Mobile X-ray System, it is designed to deliver both value and performance.
CNT technology allows the Revolution Nano to be smaller and more nimble than the DRX-Revolution, making it ideal to maneuver through small patient rooms, crowded hallways or tight spaces in the ICU or NICU.
The DRX-Revolution Nano is ideal for portable chest, ICU, orthopaedic and pediatric imaging. It delivers all of these key advantages:● Unique Carbon Nano Tube provides an ultra-light weight design for easy maneuverability and arm positioning
● Integrated DR technology delivers fast workflow and higher image quality than CR systems, at a lower capital cost
● “Feather Touch” drive and small footprint make maneuvering and navigating simple and easy.
● Sleek design offers line-of-sight visibility over the column and around the entire system
● X-factor design allows detector sharing between rooms or mobile systems
● Advanced software applications such as Tube and Line Visualization, Pneumothorax Visualization, Bone Suppression, SmartGrid and Pediatric Applications
The Revolution Nano utilizes Carbon Nano Tube (CNT) Technology, which differs significantly from traditional thermionic tubes. The CNT emitter used in an X-ray tube consists of a large number of carbon nano tubes arranged vertically on a conductive substrate thus replacing the traditional filament.
A Fully Integrated DR Solution.Driven by powerful DirectView Software, the DRX-Revolution Nano can help speed your workflow, boost your productivity and improve your standard of care-all at an exceptionally affordable price. ● Carbon Nano Tube Technology
● Balanced Articulating Arm
● Lithium ion-Phosphate Battery
● Battery Powered Exposure
● Ergonomically Design Bin
● Detector Bagging Feature
● LED Collimator Controls
● Feather Touch Drive
● Independent Diaphragm
Detectors that go and grow with youAt the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector. It works across all DRX imaging equipment and allows you to share detectors across facilities, wherever they are needed the most.
Setting new standards in efficiency and reliabilityThe original Carestream DRX detector set a new standard for detector performance. The new DRX Plus detector now delivers greater speed, easier handling and improved reliability. Carestream’s DRX detectors feature:
● Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
● Instant access to images to speed decisions on patient care.
● Ability to share detectors between any DRX room or any mobile DRX system.
● PA separate battery charger that allows the detector to be used while a spare battery is being charged.
Industry-Leading Performance: Meet Our Family of DRX DetectorsOur portfolio of DR detectors includes wireless, shareable and fixed models to meet your demands based on exam type, detector size, dosage level, and budget. Discover the right detector for your needs at carestream.com/detectors.
Experience the X-Factor of Carestream’s approach to DR Systems.Carestream is changing the DR game and putting you in control of the move to digital. The world’s first cassette-sized wireless detector platform gives you the X-Factor and makes the most of your capital investment. It meets today’s needs and positions you for growth. X-Factor is a better way to care for patients. Compatible
● A single detector platform works across a broad portfolio of DRX equipment
● Convert an existing x-ray room or mobile system to digital radiography in a day Scalable
● Take a modular approach to your capital investment
● Customize a DR solution that fits your workflow and budget
● Add DR systems as your facility expands and grows Flexible
● Get the most out of your DRX investment 24 hours a day, seven days a week
● Share the detector with a mobile imaging unit for morning rounds, a radiology room DR suite in the afternoon and the emergency department at night
● Use a common software platform to speed your exam process More than 11,000 DRX detectors are helping healthcare facilities around the world unlocked the benefits of wireless DR with the Carestream DRX Family. X-Factor. Changing the Way You Think About DR.
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions