See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
The Highest Field Strength Open MRI
Oasis 1.2T MRI system sets a high standard for patient-centric care. A unique achievement in high-performance imaging, the Oasis truly open architecture features advanced magnet design, Zenith RF Technology and robust clinical capabilities to achieve high throughput diagnostic performance.
With an unobstructed viewing angle and the industry’s most accommodating patient table, no other MRI system enables you to capture and retain as broad of a patient demographic as Oasis. Even the most challenging patients can be handled with confidence, without compromising on safety, performance, or efficiency.
Offering unmatched patient comfort, rapid workflow, the latest clinical capabilities, and a 99% uptime guarantee, Oasis 1.2T completes your MRI portfolio ensuring all patient referrals can be handled with the best diagnostic results available.
Software Advancing Patient Care, Capabilities Advancing Your Practice
Evolution 5 offers many new features and improvements that continue to raise the level of imaging performance and quality, while simultaneously growing the breadth of applications available for diagnostic evaluation in diffusion, motion compensation, liver imaging, cardiac MR, and more.All Around RADAR
Entire Brain Exam with Motion Compensation
With the addition of RADAR gradient echo for T2* contrast an entire brain exam can be completed with motion compensation. RADAR images can be acquired with T2, T1, T2*, STIR and FLAIR contrast in any plane and with fat saturation through the entire brain.
● Industry’s most robust radial motion compensation technique
● Exclusive SE sequences
● Reduces repeat scans
● Expands clinical utility
Liver Iron Quantification
T2* RelaxMap uses a multi-echo gradient echo acquisition (ADAGE) to acquire water and fat images, and calculate T2* values by applying a unique correction algorithm. T2* is inversely proportional to iron concentration in tissue. Post-processing software displays the T2* values as a color overlay on the anatomic image, making it easy to identify regions of high iron concentration.
T2* RelaxMap Advantages
● Comprehensive assessment of iron overload
● Non-invasive for the patient
● Quantitative and visual analysis for high diagnostic confidence
Ease of Use Features for Set-up and Scanning
A comprehensive suite of acquisition and processing tools for cardiac imaging including, double and Triple IR sequences to suppress blood and fat signal for high CNR black blood imaging enabling morphological assessment. Bright blood multi-slice/multiphase cine BASG acquisitions for high contrast, utilizing Navigator Echo for free breathing acquisition providing functional analysis. Delayed Enhancement and Dynamic Tissue Intensity pulse sequences are useful for the assessment of myocardial viability and infarction. High resolution 3D BASG with Fat Saturation utilizing ECG gating and Navigator Echo to reduce respiratory artifact aid in coronary artery depiction. Advanced visualization including ventricular diameter and stroke volume assessment are supported.
Two new features round out the Oasis comprehensive cardiac imaging suite. Retrospective gating captures the entire cardiac cycle in a single breath-hold, recording more data for visually clearer and more distinct images. Myocardial tagging (line or grid display) provides evaluation of wall motion and function.
Fast Spin Echo sequence optimized for clarity, contrast and SNR
Oasis vertical field MRI with Zenith RF Technology places the transverse plane of precession in the coronal plane of the patient. This enables a coil element placed in the axial plane to totally enclose the anatomy detecting more of the available signal compared to surface coils in a horizontal field. The result - maximum signal capture even from the center of the patient with high uniformity.
Zenith benefits include:
● Greater SNR efficiency
● Higher sensitivity at the center of the coil – not just the surface
● Higher signal uniformity
Only Oasis delivers the full spectrum of whole body imaging capabilities in an open MRI platform. The patient centric design in combination with our leadership in imaging techniques such as fat suppression, non-contrast MRA, and motion compensation capabilities ensure diagnostic confidence and a pleasant patient experience.
Neurological Capabilities That Matter
Oasis provides the essential acquisition and post processing tools for high-quality imaging of the brain and spine.
● High resolution, fast motion compensated visualization of anatomical structures for obtaining detailed images of the brain and nerve tissues with All Around RADAR, RAPID and ADAGE for the diagnosis of lesions and disorders
● High resolution isotropic acquisitions using isoFSE can be reformatted into any plane or thickness for detailed evaluation
● Physiological and quantitative analysis provided by DWI, DTI and Perfusion imaging that deliver insights into characteristic differences of normal and diseased tissue
Musculoskeletal Capabilities That Matter
Open architecture and the industry’s widest patient table afford comfortable positioning at iso-center for all anatomy. Oasis provides a flexible and robust platform with high-resolution scanning and uniform fat suppression for MSK imaging.
● opFSE provides high clarity and sharp images with superb edge detail for all fast spin echo acquisitions
● Fast and effective metal artifact reduction techniques with primeFSE and FatSep
● Detailed cartilage assessment with T2 RelaxMap, Water Excitation and ADAGE
● Isotropic volume imaging with isoFSE to visualize challenging structures
Body Capabilities That Matter
Oasis delivers robust dynamic, diffusion weighted, and motion compensated imaging to aid diagnosis in a breadth of applications including liver, kidney, prostate and breast.
● Short breath-hold times with extended coverage for general body imaging with RAPID
● Extensive motion compensation techniques to reduce motion with the All Around RADAR suite of sequences
● TIGRE provides high temporal and spatial resolution with uniform fat suppression for dynamic imaging
● Body DWI for enhanced lesion detection
Vascular Capabilities That Matter
Many factors including blood flow dynamics, bolus timing, and large FOV contribute to making vascular and cardiac imaging challenging even for the most experienced facilities. Oasis provides easy to implement features that deliver consistent results head to toe.
● Simplify bolus timed MRA with FLUTE and TRAQ
● Non-contrast MRA solutions, VASC-ASL and VASC-FSE, reduce costs and risk
● Comprehensive suite of cardiac imaging acquisitions and analysis tools
The Oasis vertical field magnet is 5th generation Hitachi technology providing 1.2T with an open architecture. The magnet features high uniformity complemented by High Order Active Shimming Technology (HOAST) applied per patient.
● 1.2 Tesla Hitachi vertical field superconducting
● 45 x 45 x 45 cm FOV
● Guaranteed Homogeneity - 0.3ppm @35cm DSV (Vrms)
● Active magnetic shielding
● Helium cryogen
● Refill: Up to two years
The Zenith RF receiver system provides the SNR advantage of vertical field magnet technology used in concert with solenoid RF coils. Virtually all of Oasis’ coils support RAPID™ parallel imaging for maximum clinical flexibility and image quality.
● Zenith 18kW RF Transmit
● Digital Receiver
- 8 independent channels
- 2 coil connection points
- T/R body coil
- Zenith RF coils and dedicated anatomy coils
The standard Oasis gradients deliver the capability for rapid acquisition of high-resolution images. The high peak strength and fast slew rate allow the user to select short TE times, small FOV, thin slices and high matrices.
● Peak amplitude: 33 mT/m
● Peak slew rate: 100 T/m/s
● Active shielding
● Water cooling
● Gradient noise reduction
- Softsound™ sequences
- Sound dampening
The Oasis design attributes make it accommodating to existing facilities and easily planned into new construction.
● 5 gauss line
- Axial 4.0 m (13' 1")
- Radial 3.3 m (10' 9")
● Scan room size
- 23’ 8” x 16’ 6” (Typical)
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions