Simplicity enhanced in a compact and practical design.
The F37 delivers outstanding images while mantaining comfort for the patient and the examiner. Smart and clear imaging combined with eFLOW and Auto Angle Correct makes this a small and reliable system for your work environment.
ProSound F37 OverviewThoroughly simple and compact. As a user-friendly diagnostic ultrasound system full of functional and ergonomic features, F37 is ready to be your partner.
The F37’s simple operational features provide an easy and smooth workflow. The necessary controls for routine examinations are intuitively laid out, with high priority on reducing the examiner's operation steps. Imaging features inherited from higher-class models provide a work environment for concentrated examinations.
Noblus Image TechnologyClear images and advanced functions are what you have come to expect from Hitachi – Aloka. Our 60 years of experience and innovation continues with the Noblus platform.
● Compound Pulse Wave Generator (CPWG) – The most advanced broadband beam-forming technology combined with high speed image processing that allows for higher definition ultrasound imaging than ever before.
● Broadband Harmonics™ (BbH) – Provides high quality imaging using an expanded range of harmonic signals. This technology results in excellent image resolution and sensitivity and improved penetration.
● Adaptive Image Processing (AIP) - Clearly displays differences in tissues, reducing speckle noise while maintaining the frame rate. It can also display outlines more clearly by selectively emphasizing boundaries.
● Spatial Compound Imaging (SCI) – The ultrasound beam is transmitted and received in real time and in the multiple directions resulting in a reduction of speckle noise, suppression of artifacts, and improvement of contrast resolution allowing lesions to be clearly observed.
● Image Optimizer – At the touch of a button the B-mode image is instantly optimized to the user’s preference. This technology continually monitors the user’s typical settings to optimally adjust the image when pressed resulting in less manual adjustments and more efficient examinations.
● SmartProbes – The new high-efficiency probes are very lightweight and designed to be high in energy conversion to transmit high-quality ultrasound beams without raising the temperature on the probe surface.
ProSound F37 ErgonomicsExaminations using the endocavity probe are essential for various gynecological and infertility examinations. With the F37, these examinations have become friendlier to the examiner and patient.
● The image quality contributes to reduction of examination time
● Patient-friendly examinations enabled by the small size of the probe
● Basic measurement results can be transferred onto the report
● Unique probe holder for endocavity probes
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions