See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
Our Ultra Premium F75 ultrasound system is designed for maximum flexibility and utility across multiple imaging environments.
Exam results are obtained with fewer keystrokes which allows you to focus on the patient rather than on system operation. The F75 is supports multiple clinical applications with a very wide selection of probes and outstanding image quality.
ProSound F75 OverviewThe ProSound F75 supports various scan methods and a diversified lineup of speciality probes gives you a wide variety of imaging capabilities to meet all your imaging needs.
The new high-efficiency SmartProbes™ are very lightweight and designed to be high in energy conversion to transmit high-quality ultrasound beams without raising the temperature on the probe surface.
Noblus Image TechnologyClear images and advanced functions are what you have come to expect from Hitachi – Aloka. Our 60 years of experience and innovation continues with the Noblus platform.
● Compound Pulse Wave Generator (CPWG) – The most advanced broadband beam-forming technology combined with high speed image processing that allows for higher definition ultrasound imaging than ever before.
● Broadband Harmonics™ (BbH) – Provides high quality imaging using an expanded range of harmonic signals. This technology results in excellent image resolution and sensitivity and improved penetration.
● Full Aperture Apodization (FAA) - Processes signals on all channels which significantly enhances focusing and sensitivity and allows for greater image uniformity.
● Adaptive Image Processing (AIP) - Clearly displays differences in tissues, reducing speckle noise while maintaining the frame rate. It can also display outlines more clearly by selectively emphasizing boundaries.
● Spatial Compound Imaging (SCI) – The ultrasound beam is transmitted and received in real time and in the multiple directions resulting in a reduction of speckle noise, suppression of artifacts, and improvement of contrast resolution allowing lesions to be clearly observed.
● Image Optimizer – At the touch of a button the B-mode image is instantly optimized to the user’s preference. This technology continually monitors the user’s typical settings to optimally adjust the image when pressed resulting in less manual adjustments and more efficient examinations.
● SmartProbes – The new high-efficiency probes are very lightweight and designed to be high in energy conversion to transmit high-quality ultrasound beams without raising the temperature on the probe surface.
3–directional simultaneous adjustment of the control panel
The operation panel of the ProSound F75 can be adjusted so that the switch layout matches the angle of the examiner's arm for comfortable examination. This panel moves sideways and back and forth, and can also be swiveled, fully adjusting to match the examiner's posture.
Flexible monitor arm
The angle, height, and distance of the monitor can be optimized for the examiner. The wide-view 19-inch high-resolution monitor is easy to view even from an acute angle.
Operation panel is less than 28 inches above the floor
The height of the operation panel a key point for comfortable examinations. That of the ProSound F75 can be lowered down to under 28 inches from the floor.
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions