See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
Setting new standards in efficiency and reliability
Carestream’s DR Detector portfolio offers quick, easy and an affordable way to transition to digital radiography. DR allows clinicians to view images in seconds, allowing physicians to immediately assess a patient’s condition and begin appropriate treatment. Carestream provides a number of DR detector options; allowing you to select the right one for your facility. Right for Today. Ready for Tomorrow.
Wireless Detectors that go and grow with you
At the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector. The imaging solutions in the DRX Family are all designed around the remarkable X-Factor platform. A wireless DR detector simply slides into existing x-ray equipment and can be used with imaging systems throughout your facility. The detector is also the center point of the DRX Family–a complete line of innovative DR systems including full radiology rooms and mobile x-ray systems.Carestream’s DRX detectors feature:
● Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
● Instant access to images to speed decisions on patient care.
● Ability to share detectors between any DRX room or any mobile DRX system.
● A separate battery charger that allows the detector to be used while a spare battery is being charged. Choose a detector that best fits your imaging needs:
● DRX Plus 3543 and 4343 for general radiology.
● DRX Plus 3543C and 4343C for pediatrics and other dose-sensitive applications.
DR Imaging Made Affordable
Upgrade to the Benefits of Full Digital X-ray. The DRX Core Detector is designed to help optimize the imaging equipment you’re using right now-quickly, easily and economically. It slides into your existing CR systems-full X-ray rooms and mobile units-converting them to the speed and convenience of full digital. The Result? You get all of the benefits of DR, with no need to compromise your current investment.Carestream’s DRX Core detector features:
● Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection
● Full digital technology eliminates steps in the process to increase productivity
● Superb image quality of digital supports greater diagnostic confidence Choose a detector that best fits your imaging needs:
● DRX Core 3543 and 4343 for general radiology.
● DRX Core 3543C and 4343C for pediatrics and other dose-sensitive applications.
Big Performance. Small Package.● Includes the power of the : sharing across the entire DRX family of products
● Small format DRX 2530C Detector offers easy positioning in incubator trays
● Cesium iodide (Csl) design for dose-sensitive pediatric applications
● Ideal for Orthopaedic tabletop imaging, due to its flexible positioning and easy handling Additional Detector Benefits:
● Wireless performance, to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection
● Fast performance and instant access to images
● Ergonomically designed handle for fast and safe positioning
● Compatible with the DRX-1 Detector battery charger to help eliminate additional equipment
● Fits into the DRX-Revolution small-format detector holder
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions