The expertly designed Noblus represents a new class of sleek and powerful ultrasound systems bringing outstanding functionality wherever it is needed.
Deployed everywhere from Emergency Departments and Critical Care Units to Imaging Centers and Private Practice, Noblus provides an application-rich platform in a compact and maneuverable package.
Noblus OverviewHitachi Healthcare pioneered ultrasound for use by cardiologists and we continue to lead the way with major innovations. Recognized for our outstanding image quality & Doppler performance, outstanding system reliability and advanced transducer technology, Hitachi Healthcare remains the standard in the field of ultrasound.
Hitachi Healthcare’s commitment and dedication to cardiology and vascular ultrasound allows us to offer a wide range of consoles and specifically designed transducers to meet the needs of every user.
Our advanced technologies provide a unique and comprehensive evaluation for your patient’s cardiovascular health:
● LV eFLOW is a non-invasive imaging feature that lets you see the endocardial border in the left ventricle with higher sensitivity and resolution than ever before.
● 2DTT Provides precise quantification of strain and strain rate to visualize, quantify and analyze regional and global myocardial mechanics using 2D speckle tracking.
● Auto IMT Measurement is an easy and simple noninvasive tool to quickly assess the evaluation of the cardiovascular risk, at an early stage.
● FAM (Free Angular M-Mode) compares wall motion at multiple locations simultaneously.
● Extraordinary high-resolution digital imaging with single crystal transducers
● Speckle reduction and edge enhancement technologies providing clearly defined images
● Broadband harmonics offering significantly enhanced sensitivity and axial resolution
● Natural Ergonomics design for reduction of muscle loading while scanning
Noblus Image TechnologyClear images and advanced functions are what you have come to expect from Hitachi – Aloka. Our 60 years of experience and innovation continues with the Noblus platform.
● Ultrasound Broadband Engine (Ultra BE) – The most advanced broadband beam-forming technology combined with high speed image processing that allows for higher definition ultrasound imaging than ever before.
● HI Definition Tissue Harmonic Imaging (HdTHi) – Provides high quality imaging using an expanded range of harmonic signals. This technology results in excellent image resolution and sensitivity and improved penetration.
● HI REZ - Clearly displays differences in tissues, reducing speckle noise while maintaining the frame rate. It can also display outlines more clearly by selectively emphasizing boundaries.
● Spatial Compound Imaging (SCI) – The ultrasound beam is transmitted and received in real time and in the multiple directions resulting in a reduction of speckle noise, suppression of artifacts, and improvement of contrast resolution allowing lesions to be clearly observed.
● HI Support – At the touch of a button the B-mode image is instantly optimized to the user’s preference. This technology continually monitors the user’s typical settings to optimally adjust the image when pressed resulting in less manual adjustments and more efficient examinations.
● Single Crystal Probes – A single crystal is used to provide the piezoelectric elements of the probe. Single crystal technology achieves higher sensitivity and wider bandwidths over standard piezoceramics.
Noblus ErgonomicsThe importance of ergonomically designed ultrasound systems cannot be understated. We designed Noblus to minimize repetitive stress while maximizing flexibility across your hospital, imaging center and private practice.
● Adjustable cart height allows excellent ergonomic operation from a standing or sitting position.
● The swivel screen, integral Palm rest and widely spaced cart wheels allow the ultimate in operator comfort.
● The unique detachable housing with flip up panel allows examinations to be performed either on a counter or slim roll around cart.
● Smart touch feature allows you to adjust imaging parameters while keeping eyes on the screen.
● Newly designed probe connectors allow the operator to attach and detach with one hand.
● Probe add-on unit allows up to 3 probes to be connected, enabling easier switching.
● Cart has a built in battery and a space for mounting a printer. This offers superb portability and eliminates system shut down between exams.
Contact Prestige Medical Imaging Today To Address All Of Your X-Ray Imaging Questions